We have been working on enhancements to our candidate profile over the past few months, and are now excited to announce the biggest change yet!
First of all, let's see it!
The latest candidate profile design is set to focus on an updated look, and keep everything you need at your finger tips.
A slick, multi function top bar makes sure you can always perform your tasks without scrolling to the top of the profile.
A revised right-sided timeline follows you as you move throughout the profile - making it quick and easy to see the flow of the candidate, as well as progress them along in the hiring workflow.
Now, the highlights.
- A reactive top bar: Clicking on the words on the top bar (such as "Candidate Messages) will take you directly to that section of the profile. Clicking on the plus sign (+) to the right of the words will take you to the creation screen - such as a new candidate message. This top bar will also stay at the top as you scroll through the profile!
- A revised timeline: The candidate timeline has received a facelift and now lives on the right side of the candidate's profile.
- Access the timeline at any time: The timeline will follow you through the profile, so you can always see the progress of the candidate and the path of the Hiring Workflow for this opening.
- Always have the buttons you need: Within the current stage of the candidate's profile will have access to the buttons you need to take the next step (schedule an interview, etc), progress the candidate forward through the hiring process, or move them into a decisioned status (hired, rejected, etc). Color coded buttons help with visual cues here, too.
- Jump stages as necessary: Need to skip a few stages, or move back in the process? You can also expand any stage by clicking on it, for a quick "Move Here" button.
What if I have questions?
We know this is a big change - and we look forward to your questions! Feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org!
~ Chelsea @ Recruiterbox Customer Happiness
P.S. How do you feel about this update? We'd love to hear your opinion below!