Here at Recruiterbox, our goal is to simplify your hiring. The steps or stages your candidates go through during this hiring process are essential to keeping your pipeline moving.
Over the past few months we've been making some exciting changes to the candidate stages - to truly transform them into your Hiring Workflow. This week we are sharing a sneak peek of these changes, as well as when you can expect to see them in your own account!
First, the timeline - when will you see these changes?
This week we turned these changes on for all of our new signups. Anyone who creates a new account this week will begin their account with the new hiring workflow.
Over the next 8 weeks we will migrate all of our customers to this new stage setup. If you have not modified the stages beyond what is originally set up in your account, you will be migrated without notice. If you have made modifications to the stages, we will notify you prior to moving your account.
Now...check out the new features
- New interface for building stages - A sleek new look for developing your hiring workflow
- Add stage owners easily - No need to add them to the opening first, easily add any user here. Need to add a colleague who isn't a user yet? Simply type in their email address.
- Any stage can be the first stage of the opening - No more "default" stage to weigh you down
- Decisioned Candidates Candidates exit the hiring process for many reasons. Mark candidates as decisioned help you make this reason transparent.
- Quick buttons when moving stages - When moving the candidate to a new stage, quick buttons will help you get tasks done faster
- Put candidates on hold to return to later - Need to follow up with this candidate in 3 months? Not a problem. We'll have the candidate come back into the pipeline on that date.
- Mark Candidates as Hired - You've found a match! Mark them as hired, and manage quickly who sees their profile going forward
Finally...dive into the details
New interface for building stages
The slick new interface makes building stages and visualizing your hiring pipeline a breeze.
Add stage owners easily
With the new setup you can go straight in to adding users as stage owners - no need to add them to the opening first.
- Add stage owners here by typing in their name
- Add non-users as stage owners by typing in their email. They will receive a request to join your team working in Recruiterbox
Note - you can still add other (non stage owner) users to the opening via the "Add/Remove Users" button on the opening details page.
Any stage can be the first stage of the opening
With this new setup there is no longer a "default" stage. Any of your stages can be the first stage of the opening - which is where the candidates land when they first apply.
Simply drag the stage you'd like to be the first stage to the top of the list and you're good to go!
Mark a candidate as decisioned to specify why the candidate left the hiring process.
New buttons on the top of the candidate profile make choosing the decision point quick and easy. Once you choose one, you will be able to specify more details as well.
Quick buttons when moving stages
- Move a candidate to a stage you own and get the option to write to the candidate, or schedule an interview.
- Move a candidate to a stage owned by another user and get the option to write to the candidate, or write to the stage owner.
Put candidates on hold to return to later
Perhaps the timing isn't right for a candidate now, but you'd like them to come back into the hiring pipeline for consideration later down the road. You can put them "on hold" with a return date.
- The candidate will now leave the list of "Active Candidates" and display as on hold.
- On the date desired, the candidate will return to the "Active Candidates" in the stage they were in when placed on hold.
Mark candidates as hired
- When you've found the perfect match, mark them as hired in the system.
- Then decide who can access their candidate profile moving forward
We know these are huge changes to workflows that you use every day.
We thank you for your support as we continue to make Recruiterbox even better! You can check out our help article about the new hiring workflow by clicking here.
In the coming months we will be using this new Hiring Workflow platform to roll out more exciting features, such as enhanced reporting, action based stages, and other exciting things. We look forward to sharing them with you!
~ Chelsea @ Recruiterbox Customer Happiness
P.S. How do you feel about this update? We'd love to hear your opinion below!