Here at Recruiterbox our team lives in Slack - so naturally, it makes sense to get Recruiterbox notifications there as well!
What notifications will I receive?
You will receive the following notifications in Slack:
- When a candidate is added to a stage you're assigned to
- When another user mentions you in an internal note
- When another user includes you in a candidate interview
- When another user requests your review of a candidate
How do I set it up?
Any account superuser can set up Slack notifications for your company. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click on "Settings" on the top right of your account
- Under "Advanced Settings" select "Apps & Integration"
- Select to get slack notifications
- Next you can use the quick launch button to "Add to Slack"
- This launches a new page to give slack permissions to connect
What if I have more questions?
~ Chelsea @ Recruiterbox Customer Happiness
P.S. How do you feel about this update? We'd love to hear your opinion below!